Sounds of the 252 Sounds of the 252

Haha, glad to see you're still making music. It's been awhile since I just got back from deployment so it was good to hear your shit again. Nice work.

Twistedtechnology responds:

Haha, it's good to know you are still lookin out for my music XD As a matter of fact, I'm in Afghanistan right now. Workin as a contractor out here! Thanks for listening, and thank you for your service!

A Hero Dies A Hero Dies

Match the title perfectly. I really like this one, very emotional. Well done!

Koxyx responds:

Thanks a lot, man!

Technic Invasion Technic Invasion

Regardless...

I think it still sounds cool as hell even if it's a preset. Kudos once again man, don't fail to impress.

Thanks!

Twisted's New Flavor Twisted's New Flavor

Digging it bro.

Even though I'm not a big fan of hiphop, your techno twist on the song is pretty sick. Again, you've got the melodies I like, plus your drums are beast. Excellent work man.

Twistedtechnology responds:

Thanks!!! I'm really glad you like it :) The song overall is doing way better than I thought it would lol! Thanks bro!!

Dreams of Dancing Dreams of Dancing

I can't get it out of my head!

And that's a good thing heh. What are the normal tempo's you write your music in? This song is catchy to me, it also blends incredibly well with the background. It's got a cool spacy feel to it, mainly in the beginning and end. Excellent work man.

Twistedtechnology responds:

im glad you enjoyed it so much!! for the most part my songs are composed at a 140bpm tempo. :D

~twistedtechnology!

Fwabam Fwabam

Damn man...

I love this, it's got a mix of everything I like. Multiple melodies, multiple instruments, plus I like the lead Saw instrument you used. You make this using Nexus? If not lemme know what you used, I'm quite jealous atm heh.

Twistedtechnology responds:

uuum. i used z3ta+, vanguard, toxic biohazard, and sytrus for my synths, composed in FL studio 9 :) Im glad you like it!!!

BAB- Emmissary of Rapture WIP BAB- Emmissary of Rapture WIP

Hell yeah.

Nice work, good original tunes, nice transitions and some excellent effects. Good job man. What program did you use for this?

Feel free to check out my new song as well. Revelation of Truth. Help a bro will ya?

blackattackbitch responds:

I used the FL Studio demo, like everyone else :P

But I supplemented it with tons of soundfonts that I found all over the internet.

A review for a review? Most definitely, thanks for yours BTW!

MY NEW SONG!! MY NEW SONG!!

Sweet man.

Pretty good sound man, just wish the was a bit more substance to it, but for what it was, that was pretty damn good. Feel free to check my new song "Star Rider" out, comment, vote, whatever man. Good job.

Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix} Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix}

Damn!

That was pretty wicked. I really like that drum beat/kit you got there. What program do you use for your songs? I just got Fruity Loops so I'm still fairly new to this stuff. Excellent song man, keep it up.

Fredgy responds:

thanks dude :D
i'm using also fruity loops, but already for longer time :p
fl 07 XXL i'm using :p
if you need something to know, pm me ;)

Ikatune (P) Ikatune (P)

Cool stuff here man.

This is some cool stuff man, just a bit heavy on the bass, it's destroying my computer. But hey, this thing's a piece of crap anyways.

photosyntesen responds: